'The Latest Songs' Recommendations!

Here are some newly released songs I really like and suggest you should listen to and why!

Magic - Coldplay

Usually I don't like most Coldplay songs, but this one I really like. This is because it's just really easy listening and simple, but also gets stuck in your head. At first it is not really like any of the other Coldplay albums, it is really delicate and soft, then towards the end of the song it turns more upbeat and sounds like the 'Mylo Xyloto' album. I really like this song and even though I haven't listened to the full album that has only just been released called 'Ghost Stories', if it is anything like 'Magic' I will probably really enjoy it. From what I've heard it is meant to be really good, but also emotional as it possibly about Chris' break up. I have linked the music video 'Magic' underneath.



Blondie - I Want To Drag You Around                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       This song is one of my favourite songs at the moment! It has an amazing vibe to it that a bit reggae but also very new and electro. The keyboard is my favourite instrument in the whole song, it sounds really original and different to most other Blondie songs. I'm actually really glad this song has come out as I know it will definitely be played at the Sheffield O2 Academy which I am lucky enough to be going to! I will probably write a review of how it went when the time comes. To top off this amazing song, Debbie Harry's voice still sounds really young and clear, even listening to the live version of the song it is still amazing how much the same she sounds. In most of Blondie's older songs recently, they have sounded more mature due to her voice, but 'I Want To Drag You Around' is not like that at all! 



                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment